What is poison?
“Anything but what we need is poison.”
It can be power, laziness, food, ego, ambition, fear, anger, or whatever …
What is fear?
– Non-acceptance of uncertainty. If we accept uncertainty, it becomes adventure.
What is envy?
– The non-acceptance of happiness in the other. If we accept, it becomes inspiration.
What is anger?
– The non-acceptance of what is beyond our control. If we accept, it becomes tolerance.
What is hate?
– Not accepting people as they are.
If we accept them unconditionally, then they become love.
What is spiritual maturity?
1. It’s when we stop trying to change others and focus on moving.
2. It is when we accept people as they are.
3. It is when we understand that all are successful according to their own perspective.
4. It is when you learn to “LET IT GO”.
5. It is when we are not able to have “expectations” in a relationship, and we give our expectations for the pleasure of giving ourselves.
6. It is when we understand that what we do, we do for our own peace.
7. It’s when you don’t need to show the world how clever you are.
8. It is when we don’t need to seek the acceptance of others.
9. It is when we stop comparing ourselves to others.
10. It is when you are at peace with yourself.
11. Spiritual Maturity is when we can distinguish between “need” and “wanting” …
12. Spiritual maturity is when we don’t have link between happiness and material things.
Translation Maria Hansen
Copy by: Shekinahmerkaba